View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 05:45 AM   #10
bobbiej
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelsyorkie View Post
You sound like my neighbor. I use revolution once a month I get it for about $11 a tube Great deal & I have told them about it over & over. They dont want to order on line & wait for them to come in the mail. So they get ate up w/fleas, the pets suffer, they fill their home w/pesticides costing over $100 in one week, go back & spend another $100 the next week & still have fleas. We dont see a flea, maybe one kicking around taking its last breath. With frontline & revolution... any flea would rather be on a dog or cat then you. So you only have to treat the pets & when they hop on it will take care of the problem, give it a few days & they are all gone, no poisonous foggers needed. I do use granuals on my yard about $20 bucks, to kill fleas, mosquitoes, ticks etc in the yard, but nothing in my house. Most important thing is to remember do not bath 3 days before or after using topicals on your dog or it will not work, it has to be able to mix w/the oils in the skin. I rather have a slightly stinky flea free dog . So I put it on as soon as it comes in the mail & bath 3 days later if needed. I think 48 hours is ok but I wait 72 to be sure. OK so this is the cheapest easiest way to not be cursed w/fleas ever again. I suggest REVOLUTION (you can get 2 6pks a 12 month supply for around $100, thats less then $10 a month/just click on the link, find your size-I have ordered from these folks for years it is the real thing & works wonderfully) because it also takes care of earmites, heartworms, mange, maybe some other worms too.So you dont have to buy heartworm meds or fight mites either

Just be sure the animal has had a heartworm test before using revolution. It's a great product and we sell a lot of it, but the dog has to have a heartworm test unless it has been on heartworm preventative beforehand!

Bobbie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!