View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #1
symplistik
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile Hopefully this will fatten her up , LOL!

Okay , I need a little bit of help.

Zoey is on the small side which is perfectly fine with me but I think she needs to gain a little bit of weight. She's very lean. I'm changing her diet from Pedigree to Royal Canin Yorkshire 28. She's going to make the transition as soon as she finishes this last little bit of Pedigree. She eats anything so i'm sure she'll love the Royal Canin. She's been on dry food pretty much the entire time that i've had her. I give her fruit every now and then but not often. The only reason I have never put her on the meaty moist food is because her poop gets real runny. However , she loves it when she does get to have it!

As I was reading through a couple of these post , I noticed a few members gave a suggestion to give canned food if you want your Yorkie to gain a little bit of weight. I don't know how to do it! I know it sounds crazy but i'm trying to figure out how I should go about doing it. I know I should leave the kibble out for her all day just so she can grab a bite every now and then. Should I give her one bowl of canned food a day and then let her eat the kibble when she's ready?

I also ordered her some Missing Link. Do I sprinkle the Missing Link over the canned food or the kibble? Forgive me if i'm confusing anyone. Most of you are Yorkie experts so i'm just trying to get a little bit of insight. Thanks guys!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!