View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #15
genie
Loves Hannah & Gracie
Donating Member

This happened to me once. I was getting gas and I couldn't find my credit card, I looked everywhere and still couldn't find it so I got worried and called the company and asked what the last purchases were, and when they told me my heart stopped. I told them that someone had stolen my card. I found out that it was a girl at work. The nurses share a bathroom/locker room with the registration clerks and it was one of the clerks. I never had 100% proof but she quit without notice when I started talking about it at work and I got her signature from work and it matched the signature on the card and on the security tape at walmart she wore a cap and baggy clothes...and the items purchased on the card was household items including king size sheets and she had just moved into a new place and bought a new king size bed! AND one of the ems guys was room mates with her boyfriend and he got money stolen from his room when she was there, but there is no way to prove it was her...but everyone knows it was. Even though she got away with it with the law, she didn't get away with everyone knowing it was her because I told everyone that I knew and that she knew and so she will have to live knowing that everyone knows she is a thief...I bet those sheet and baskets wasn't worth it now...
genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!