Thread: Meet Pepper!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 06:17 PM   #4
missingdigits
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
Bless your heart !!! I always go see your latest and greatest and Pepper is a doll !! He really can break your heart with those eyes can't he ??

How could someone just take that baby for no reason and have him Put to sleep (and I say that nicely... because it's NOT putting them to sleep - it's putting them to DEATH) but I don't understand....he looks FINE - why couldn't they have tried to find him a home rather than kill him ????

people Sooooo suck - then there's people like YOU who make up for it.

ALL THE BEST AND GOOD WORK on the site - I love fluffybutts ...I need to go see Patton but had to post to you -
Thanks for the reply and I somehow knew you would be the first to respond! Thanks! At the very least I can count on you to read about the kids I post! Awesome.

The family is to blame here. They took the dogs in as soon as they had a chance after there mother died. I am not certain, but pretty sure they knew that they would be killed immediatly but just did not care. Of course, this happens ALL OF THE TIME! Daily. Thousands of times a day. Pepper got lucky. Most do not. Peper is old, but not in real pain and I would bet anything that in a week or two he is a totaly different dog than I see now. Jeesh, his mom just died, sister left, spent a night in a strange, loud shelter, spent the next night in a dogtors office and then got shots and toofers pulled and the matted hair that was STUCK to his eyeballs removed (hence the odd look around his eyes). The next day he was transported to me. He has had it rufffff recently to say the least!

Thanks agian for you response, gotta go help Max update his blog.

Jamie
missingdigits is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!