View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 09:00 AM   #1
suzysmitt
Currently Suspended!

Default Gwenolyn is home!

I just got her today. Her pictures are in my album. I don't know how to put them in my post sorry. She's two years old and weigh's 2 lbs. I knew she had a bad leg from talking to the lady which was ok with me. It's all pulled up against her body, and skinner then the rest. I can feel all the bones in her spine. I'm going to bring her to my vet on Monday. She also, has a cold or something because her eyes are runny, she's sneezing, and hacking, and it makes me nervous. The women said she was a breeder, but Lord knows if she's a breeder I'm Mickey Mouse. She has all kinds of dogs penned up in different rooms. Gwen stunk to high heavens, but I won't bathe her because she doesn't feel well. I feel I was truly blessed to find her, and get her out of the situation she was in. I love her with all my heart, but I can't wait to get her back in shape. Her fur is hacked up and thin, and she doesn't seem to want to eat dog food. I'm gonna make her some chicken later, and put a little soup mix, as her being 2 lbs. I don't want her to loose any weight. I need all your prayers to get her through this bad time, and I would surely appreciate them. The women says don't worry where she goes to the bathroom for the first few days, because she's new. I took her outside and she acted like she had never been out before. She kept trying to get off the grass. It's so sad. I know I can help her, and I won't give up, because I know you're all backing me up.
suzysmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!