View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Love Layla is 11 months today!

where did the time go? i can't believe in a month she is going to be 1 year old!!! my baby! so we had obedience today... didn't go great.. she is still snarling at the American Eskimo dog.. but Christina (our trainer) put her on the ground and just let her.. layla realized there is nothing to be upset about... i think she is getting better... it still made me cry tho... she is being SO uncharacterictly like herself.. i don't want the other people in our class to think she is mean... but christina said it was a good sign that she would snap and then back away.. she was just warning the dog... so maybe we are making progress... the dog's owner is STILL being a twit letting the dog bark the whole class... i feel bad for layla.. rarely does a dog come and greet another dog barking.. they are usually quiet and sniff.. so she feels threatened i think... the AE's owner says the dog hates her kids... good job with the socialization! ANYWAYS.. enough about that stupid dog (well stupid owner.. poor dog) last night at curling we won the 50/50 SO layla got a new hoodie and a Mr. Cow.. who she is CRAZY about... hasn't stopped chewing him since we got home. Enjoy the pictures. one more month till the BIG DAY
Attached Thumbnails
Layla is 11 months today!-feb10.07-006.jpg   Layla is 11 months today!-feb10.07-008.jpg   Layla is 11 months today!-feb10.07-002.jpg   Layla is 11 months today!-feb10.07-005.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!