View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 08:21 AM   #2
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019

Olivia is all over our cat. She paws at him and jumps on him to get him to play. He was a little apprehensive of her at first, but I think he enjoys the companionship now. Since she's not fully vacinated yet and isn't allowed to be around other dogs, Theo is her only friend and she loves him soooo much! Last night she was playing with him... and playing... and playing... until I finally insisted on a Time Out for the two of them. They both sat there panting, with their little tongues hanging to the ground! For any of you that have never seen a cat pant, it's a little creepy! (I can't explain it, it's just weird!) I had to laugh- they're both nuts!! I call Theo the babysitter. Olivia is too fast too keep a constant eye on when she's darting in and out of the living room furniture. I just have to find Theo and if she's not right next to him, she's right in his line of vision. He keeps her occupied and rarely lets her out of his sight. Of course, I would do the same if I were him- if he looks away for a second, that's usually when Olivia tackles him!
centralnewyorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!