View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #1
symplistik
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default What do you guys think - Yes or no ?

I think it's been to get opinions from you guys because alot of you know ALOT about Yorkies. Well , duh - this is a Yorkie forum (slaps self!).

I posted a couple of days ago that i'm looking to get a new playmate for Zoey. I was going towards a girl but now , i'd rather have a boy. I've been searching high and low for breeders around in my actual area and I haven't found anyone. I am speaking with another member that lives about 3 hours from me though. She's a breeder so i'm looking forward to seeing some of her Yorkies as well.

However , I was browsing puppyfind.com and I came across a page with a cute little Yorkie boy for $575.00 with shipping included! I'm definately nervous about buying a puppy off of the internet and sending my money to some stranger after hearing all of the horror stories. The price just made me cringe. I looked at this persons reviews and her reviews were wonderful! She had about 10 from different people that had purchased a yorkie from her. She also had her website listed. It's http://www.ultimatepuppies.com

Her male puppies are not only good in price but from the looks of the pictures , they seem to be well-taken care of and the parents are on there as well. I'm sure those are the parents because they have the same backdrop as the puppies with the outside setting. I emailed the lady and she emailed me very prompt.

I need opinions. Yes or no? I guess the price is making me kind of sketchy. They are all so cute though! I want a cute but HEALTHY pup. They look like little butterballs. Opinions would be wonderful!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!