View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 07:14 AM   #1
Gizmo TN
Yorkie Yakker

Love Gizmo is gone, but will never be forgotten

Gizmo has been with me since he was 2 mos old. He was a birthday present from my husband. He developed retinal atrophy several years ago and a a result slowly lost his eyesight. Then, he started to have a collapsed trachea. We did everything in we possibly could for my baby GIZ but on Monday he could barely breathe. It was the day that I have been dreading, we had to let him go. It was the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. He was 13 1/2 years old and brought me so much joy. Now he is gone.

These little Yorkies find a special place in your heart that will always remain. I miss him so much but know that there was nothing more that we could do. He is in a better place and I will never forget him.. My husband made a memorial DVD taking 200+ photos of Gizmo that I have taken over the years and put to music as a tribute. I cry like a baby watching it but know that as time passes, I will be able to look at it and remember all the good times that we had. He was special with his own personality that was unique.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gizmo01-06-001.jpg (91.6 KB, 99 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!