View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 07:13 AM   #1
Lopsi
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Pixie and Caddo, The Road to Happiness...

Is paved with bones!

Hey! Well, when I dug through some of our old stuff. I found these little matching shirts that I had gotten Pixie and Preston (our pug) when they were really little. I was admiring them when an idea popped into my head - Pixie's about the size Preston was when he was a "baby"... and Caddo is about the size Pixie was! I just couldn't resist.

Pixie surprised me as she actually pranced around and showed off her outfit and hair do... normally she's off trying to get her hair back down as soon as you get it up. But she left it alone and let me get pictures

Caddo walked out of his shirt a couple times (it's just too big for him)... and after a while, he shook his head and sent the clippie flying.

For the most part, they both behaved and enjoyed the pictures. I'm such a proud Mom... and there was NO food given to bribe, either! They behaved on their own!

Also, as a little "bonus" - I took some of Preston...

This first set is of just Pixie.
Attached Thumbnails
Pixie and Caddo, The Road to Happiness...-newbabycaddo0192.jpg   Pixie and Caddo, The Road to Happiness...-newbabycaddo0193.jpg   Pixie and Caddo, The Road to Happiness...-newbabycaddo0195.jpg   Pixie and Caddo, The Road to Happiness...-newbabycaddo0208.jpg  

Last edited by Lopsi; 02-10-2007 at 07:17 AM.
Lopsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!