View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 11:19 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default The flowers are beautiful!

Thanks all, for the absolutely beautiful lily and rose bouquet you sent me. Your kindness, love and generosity has been overwhelming and I thank the Lord for all of you! I wanted the flowers you sent to be at my mom's funeral and then they were delivered to my home after the funeral. I was so touched and Mom would have loved them. You have all been so wonderful to me and I feel truly blessed. Thanks you all from the bottom of my heart! I took some pictures for you to see them....so very pretty...the lilys are huge and those red roses breathtaking. I tried to save the picture off the funeral site, but it's in that adobe and I couldn't save their pic they'd taken, so if you'd like to see that, it is here: http://thomasfamilyfuneralhome.com/P...y%20Hanson.pdf Here's the pics I took...it fills my home with glorious fragrence.

I am so sad and lonely for my mom and it hurts so bad. I just can't believe she's gone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hpim2763.jpg (54.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Hpim2764.jpg (69.0 KB, 36 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!