View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #7
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Smile what great advice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Is it a dog friendly hotel or are you sneaking him in? I'd be a little afraid of him barking constantly while you're gone and causing complaints. Two things I'd consider: Leave him in a crate while you're gone. If he has the run of the hotel room, he might find something to bark at. Two, if it's a dog friendly hotel, leave your cell phone number with management just in case he causes trouble. I'd rather have my dinner interrupted than to have a manager try to figure out how to quiet down my dog. If it's not a pet friendly hotel, leave your cell number prominently in the room saying if this dog's causing trouble, call me.

Then again, he might be just fine left alone or locked in the bathroom. Good luck.
That is fantastic advice ..... my new baby is 12 weeks old, I'd be afraid to leave her alone in a hotel... I have left Monday in a hotel w/o a crate ... but she is so mellow .....
Thatz why I love this forum ...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!