View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
valbholmes
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Questions on Lisa Bushman

Ok I have stood up for Brushy Creek, and now I am not so sure about it! So I want to know more about the person that seems to be in both interviews.

There seems to be 2 sets of information, on here in the interviews.
on Fox, she one the suit for only around 150,000
On the Insider, she won around 350,000

On Fox her attorney was there, and said he heard testimony on sick dogs, he did not say that was what they sued for.
On Insider her attorney was not there, and she sued for sick dogs. So what was this about.

she shows she was a breeder on both, looking at the size of her spread there, she must be selling alot of dogs.

The other thing that truley bothers me about this woman....and this is what makes me really wonder what kind of person she is......
she said she worked for Mr. Moore for 2 YEARS, and he supposedly bragged about selling sick dogs to familys......so how and what was she doing in that 2 years? I mean really if you are reputable, how long would you stay there? She stayed for 2 YEARS I would have been out in 2 days if the dogs really looked that bad. She had no problem herself selling those dogs, for 2 YEARS
SO that really leads me to want to know about her, and who she is? I am finding it hard to take her word.
It sounds like she is compition with him now, and had hard feelings when she left.
So what does everyone else think?
valbholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!