View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #2
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siara28 View Post
for 3 nights. We are meeting with some people only 1/2 hour after we get to the hotel. So I have a few questions:

1) are puppies (12 1/2 wks old) scared when they go to new places like a hotel? Do they adjust to new places easily?
2) Since the only time they could make reservations is about 1/2 hr after we get there, will Scruffy handle that fine?

I was thinking we would let him run around the room as soon as we get there, and put out his familiar 'stuff' (ex-pen, toys, food etc...)

any other suggestions for you hotel people??

THANKS!!!!!
Heidi
Is it a dog friendly hotel or are you sneaking him in? I'd be a little afraid of him barking constantly while you're gone and causing complaints. Two things I'd consider: Leave him in a crate while you're gone. If he has the run of the hotel room, he might find something to bark at. Two, if it's a dog friendly hotel, leave your cell phone number with management just in case he causes trouble. I'd rather have my dinner interrupted than to have a manager try to figure out how to quiet down my dog. If it's not a pet friendly hotel, leave your cell number prominently in the room saying if this dog's causing trouble, call me.

Then again, he might be just fine left alone or locked in the bathroom. Good luck.

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 02-09-2007 at 02:10 PM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!