View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 09:55 AM   #11
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

thanks for the update Lynn. Sorry you've been sick and hope you're over it now. I took Maggie to the vet Wednesday. He told me you had called to get her shot dates and you seemed like a nice lady. I told him you are a nice lady or Kizzy would not be with you. I knew she was a good loving girl. I do miss her at times still but maggie is doing much better about playing with toys. She wasnt much of a playing dog and I just felt kizzy did need to be with another very playful dog more her size and I will always feel like I did the best thing for all of us especially now that she and yall seem to be bonding well. I dont believe you were expecting such a good dog for your money but see, I feel like you got a great deal especially since she didnt need anything as far as her health and she has had the best care and love of any dog I know. She just needed more activity than she was getting here, like a bigger more active playmate. I know sometimes people rehome a dog and people think they have something bad or their ugly that is not being told. I told you the total truth about her and I think you know that now. I also think Kizzy is a beautiful girl and I believe she will even be prettier in the future. I hope she was everything you expected and I believe she is more than you expected. Goodluck to you and all and i'm so glad you are the one that took her. I dont worry about her. We did give her lots of love and attn just like we do Maggie. Maggie just dont require much activity. she is a lazy girl. They were so different as you saw when you were here. I hope yu got her microchip info changed ok. We sent the info in that we needed to, for you to handle that as soon as you ask for it. I hope you like the pictures of her when she was younger that I sent to you. I had lots more of her alone than I had of maggie. After we got maggie most of the pictures were of them together. So i'm trying to make a few more of maggie now before she is fully grown.
give her a hug from us. take care .
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!