View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:09 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Omg SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!! Please read this!!!

some of you may know that I have promised to take care of a pup that is being shipped to my local airport (Nashville Tennessee) for his new owner who was supposed to be able to pick him up, but the dates got confused and the breeder would not/could not change the ship date. Well, the pup is supposed to be here tomorrow and I just found out that we had a death in the family and I have to be in NY...we are leaving saturday. the pups owner will not be here until tuesday at the earliest. To make matters worse, the pups new mom is in the hospital...very sick. she isn't expected to be released until Sunday. I have been emailing her and her boss is responding to my emails on her behalf but I have not told her what is going on yet ( I literally JUST found out about this). I need someone that can keep the pup while I am gone...or until his mom can get him. I dont know how long I will be gone but am planning on being back Tuesday. We dont know for sure but think that the funeral is Monday and we will head back on Tuesday. This poor pup!! I just feel horrible. She has mailed all of his stuff to me (you can tell she really loves this guy already and has put a lot of thought into his care...she packed an amazing box of supplies ) So...is there anyone around here that can help? I know this is last minute...VERY last minute. but I am desperate here.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!