View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 01:29 PM   #12
chuey
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Extreme turbulence, but Junior did great!

Hello all,

As some of you know, I just flew home to CA from FL on Superbowl Sunday. I connected in Atlanta on the way home. Junior did absolutely great! I couldn't believe it, but it was not easy. I was NOT asked for any health documentation, only if the carrier was big enough for puppy to turn around, and whether it had a plastic lining on the bottom.

However, the turbulence was horrible. In my experience, and I travel very frequently, the turbulence was far beyond normal. The flight attendants and passengers didn't move for over 2 hrs!! It was so bad. The carrier I had, is like a purse style, so I had Junior on the empty seat next to me the whole time. However, once the turbulence got bad, I had to take him out! He was bouncing inside the bag, it was crazy!! So I thought, what's the worst they can do, kick me off the plane? They didn't see anything, so no big deal. However, I heard they can fine u if u take them out and it gets ugly. Junior wasn't as scared as I was, I just held him in the blanket and he fell asleep in my arms. I highly recommend the carrier I had for your tiny baby. It's red and brown and on sale right now at petsmart for only $20! I just saw it today!!

Hope this info was helpful and feel free to contact me if you need anymore info!! Your baby will do just great!

Some pics on the plane, oh and 1 for proof we made it home!!
Attached Thumbnails
Yorkie's on Planes...-plane1.jpg   Yorkie's on Planes...-plane2.jpg   Yorkie's on Planes...-plane3.jpg   Yorkie's on Planes...-home1.jpg  
chuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!