View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #8
sammiz
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
I don't know about the vacuum, but when I got Cali at 9 weeks she trained within weeks with only a couple of accidents, I thought it may be the Jump Start trainming pads which are guranteed to work, they are more expensive at Petsmart but recently I found them on Amazon,com for a lot cheaper. Then 2 weeks ago wheh I got Pixie who was 13 months old and use to being only in the Breeders basement with newspaper all over I thought training would never occur. The first 2 nights I had newspaper all over my bedroom and what a mess. Then I started putting the Adult pads I switched to for Cali and she still didn't seem to use them. So I went and bought a small pack of the Jumpstart pads and she has used them consistantly with no accidents. I put ne of the adult pads down by mistake (I have 4 down in one area, down from 12) and she never peed on that one only the Jumpstart, So I am convinced they work.

Thank you!! I am going to order those today. Sassy is a year old and in all other aspects she is the perfect baby. Maybe this will help.
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!