View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:26 AM   #1
ladydinj
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 049 Caesars, is it bad mixing with other dry foods if that's the only way my pup will eat

I saw another thread about this, but didn't see any responses. Caesars, is it bad mixing with other dry foods if that's the only way my pup will eat?
I got Missy from a breeader at 2.5 months at that time the breeder provided me with dry Eukanoba puppy and Caesars and said to mix together to assure that she eats. Missy seemed to be getting bored with that mix so I then switched from Eukanoba and recently went to dry Royal Canine puppy after reading several helpful threads on here about puppy foods. (Love Yorkietalk!) However, I am still mixing the Royal Canine with Caesars and she eats a little more now. I recently heard that Caesar's isn't so good, but it seems to be the only thing that she'll eat with dry food. Is Caesars so bad if mixing it with other dry healthier foods if that's the only way my pup will eat? I also tried Eukanoba wet with Royal Canine dry and she barely even touches it, but when I did the same dry food with Caesars she ate it all. If Caesars is so bad, anyone have any other wet food suggestions to mix Royal Canine with?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missy pics 022.jpg (75.1 KB, 12 views)

Visit Missy at: www.dogster.com/dogs/468523
ladydinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!