View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelsyorkie View Post
Room to Room huh? Are you afraid, sleeping on the couch?She may be able to since you are uneasy. If you are Maybe it will make you feel better to have the phone next to you, maybe a knife under your mattress -for protection, make sure all the doors & windows are locked, take the dogs thru each room before bedtime to do a security check Then shut your bedroom door that way they only have the door to guard & probably wont make a peep until dad gets home in the morning. You all will get use to it soon

No, Not afraid or sleeping on the couch. I have my hubbys coworkers who live accross the st from us (who are MP's) I feel more safe here then when I use to live off post.... but when I do take a nap, I do have my phone or cell by me bc I never know when my hubby will call and I am TOO lazy to walk to the living room from my bed room to get the phone :P

I'm trying to walking around and barking, a few min before she dose it... I think she thinks I am nuts lol She dose a low Grrr at me and then jumps on me , as if she is trying to push me out of the room.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!