View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #37
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCheryle478 View Post
Here is the link for Farmers Yorkies. I had called these people when I was looking for a Yorkie, as it could be within driving distance for myself. It wasn't until numerous conversations later that this lady admitted she had multiple breeds going on. Which is the reason I was turned off. On her website it is **************** and says they all get played with and spoiled every day. How could that be? With over 200 dogs there is no humanly way possible for that to happen. I guess the internet is a good thing except with dog breeders. So many will never have a visit to their puppymill. All purchases, complete with cute little pictures and descriptions full of lies will be done via paypal, money orders and airplane flights.

We are established breeders of Yorkshire Terriers. We have been breeding Yorkies for over 16 years and have many happy customers. Please check us out or call us for references. Please also read our testimonials page on our website. We have the best prices around so before you pay thousands of dollars at a pet store check out our prices first.

Males and Females now available.

We ship to most major airports.

Come visit our website and see the little cuties that are currently available. You will see pictures, prices, and descriptions of each available puppy. We also ship to most major airports. Please call, visit our website or email us for more information.

Phone: 417-775-2116
email: You can email us directly from our website.
www.farmersyorkies.com and click on any email link.

Prices range from $400 - $1200. Most range between $600 - $900.
View pictures and prices here www.farmersyorkies.com/resources.html
Thanks for the links but it's the wrong person they are in Kansas and her name is Marilyn and jim
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!