View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default More......and more to come.......

IMGP0001.jpgDog Blanket and Pillow Set -
Perfect condition, but has been washed - Blanket measures about 23x23 and pillow measures 11x7.5. Dark green w/ cute tan dog "snoozing" - says, "snoozzzeee dog" under the dog. Very cute $8 w/ shipping included

IMGP0002.jpgSatin Belly Band -
bought from fellow YTer for a friends new puppy a few months ago, but the puppy as grown and the band no longer fits. This was made saying it was a "show band" - has reinforced snaps instead of velcro - Measures 14-15 inches long and 5 inches wide. $6 w/ shipping included

IMGP0015.jpg6 Bandanas -
these were from our groomer - probably just worn 10minutes each (just home from the groomer) - Red w/ multi-color shooting stars, Light blue w/ Clifford dog, Navy blue w/ yellow moon/stars, Red w/ little country angels in different colors that says "Joy", Fall colors w/ acorns and glitter and Wavy shades of blue. Perfect! $4 w/ shipping included.

IMGP0012.jpg
NEW! Knit Ski Hat from Target - has little pom-poms on the tie string and a pom-pom on top. Cute Light Blue w/ white polka dots - New in package - Asking $4 w/ shipping included
.....and........
NEW! Knit Ski Hat from Target - has little pom-poms on the tie string and a pom-pom on top. Cute Light Pink w/ white polka dots - New in package - Asking $4 w/ shipping included
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!