View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Tons of stuff for sale

With the snow and ice we've had, I have been going through closets, etc. I have lots to get listed...so keep checking back. I will have lots of boy and girl doggie clothes too. AND I am listing stuff in the Garage Sale Thread!

I take PayPal (or possibly money orders) - if paying w/ credit card through PayPal, please add $1 to your purchase (to cover PayPal credit card charges).

Please PM if interested. (will possibly consider Best Offer or Trade) Thanks!

IMGP0008.jpgYorkie Frame and Matted Picture -
Frame measures 10x11.5 inches - Pretty frame that could be used for just the frame - has matted picture (cream and white) of a little Yorkie by a ruler - says "mini me" at the top, photo by Rachel Hale - Very cute! Easel back or hooks for hanging - $15 w/ shipping included

IMGP0011.jpg6 light blue hair bows -
rubber band back - NEW! $2 with shipping included

IMGP0013.jpgDoggie Cookie Cutter Set -
Includes: 4 Recipes, 15 Recipe Cards and 3 bone shaped cutters (2 small, 1 med). NEW! $6 shipping included

IMGP0048.jpg
Zodiac Fogger (FleaTrol) with PRECOR insect growth regulator (IGR)- 3 (6oz) foggers. Protects for 7 months. For homes, garages and kennels. Leaves no lingering odors. Kills: fleas and ticks, flea eggs, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes and silverfish. Reaches bugs hidden in hard to reach places. Brand NEW! $15 shipping included
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!