View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
doodandy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default I am a newbie here.... my yorkie testicles have not dropped

Hey guys I am a newbie to this site...
I have a brand new Yorkie I have had for 2 days.... he was born 11-04-06 so he is 3 months old.... he is very active, but very very small, the breeder I got him from has bred Yorkies for 25 years... she keeps them all inside her home and does not breed any other type of dog...
She seems very knowledgable and has been very supportive and willing to answer any questions...
BBBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTT I want to hear from the other experts.... the one that have no vested interest....
My baby is like I said 3 months old and there are no signs of any testicles.... no nothing.... He is very tiny .... weighs only 1.1 lb but very active and playful
I have been a yorkie owner to a 2 yr old Yorkie that only weighs 3 lbs so she went ahead and let him come to live with me since I am home all the time to watch him and care for him ,,,, otherwise she was going to hold on to him for another 3 weeks or so... ( my other yorkie was 4 months old before I got him )
My question is should I be concerned????? will they come down later since he is so small??? that is what the breeder is saying.... but I want to hear what you guys have experienced..... He is a doll and taking him back is not an option to me..... although the breeder has told me she would take him back with complete refund....
I am taking him to the vet on Thursday 2-8-.
doodandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!