View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default DOUBLE SALE - Check it out!

Well, I am clearing out my winter collection to make room for more stuff coming in for spring and summer so starting late tonight, all the VEST jackets are on clearance for $12.00. That's almost 60% off the retail price. Packaged deal (matching leash) is also included in the sale. So take advantage of this huge savings and stock up for next winter. The sale will be ongoing while supplies last. No Rainchecks.

I am also introducing the new gofetch hoodies. They are definitely as comfy as the popular everyday hoodie and it comes in 2 wonderful colors: Baby Blue and Baby Pink. They are made of 100% fleece BUT lighter so will be perfect all through spring. Quality is outstanding and the price is so very affordable at only $12.00 each . They come with a d-ring so you know your furbabies are ready and on the go anytime.

For only one week, I am offering a free pink or blue butterfly clamp style clip to match the gofetch hoodie. That's $4.00 worth of savings. Introductory sale will end on Februay 13th. It should be ready for ordering by late tonight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gofetchHoodies.jpg (46.4 KB, 135 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!