View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #12
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetr72 View Post
Well they called and I told them I would get back to them the next day as I was just leaving the house for the night when they called. When I called the next day the number they gave me wasnt the right number and I havent heard back from them yet..hopefully soon though or Im thinking they probably found a home to give it away to..
Thanks everyone. Yes the conditions of that home are not even describable!! I feel for the kids that have to live in that filth!! She even called Raven a "bi$@#" for trying to jump on the table to get into a bowl of snacks...but she was starving. I had to bit my tongue and hold down my hand a few times..I didnt want to lose my chance at Raven. I could not leave her behind, but I did learn a lesson...rescue will have to come to ME from now on...that way I wont get caught in this predictament again having to pay for the dog!! I thought it would be best we met on Raven's turf and also so I could get her to the vet and groomed before coming home....guess that wasnt the best idea..

I know in pics she doesnt look skinny but her hips are soooooooo sunken in you would hardly believe it. I know in a couple weeks she will gain a good amount of weigh...we free feed and its GOOD food not the CRAP she gave me in a BLACK GARBAGE BAG!! Yes she handed me her dog food in a garbage bag!! And thats where we put it...in a trash bin down the road from the hell hole!!

Raven didnt look back!! lol

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!