View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #1
SweetSuzie614
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default CoCo?s Hospitalization Experience Last night and today

Last night at around 7:45 CoCo came running to me after eating her food. I saw she was shaking like a convolutions and picked her up to look at her. She had been scratching her ear recently, after I tried to tape it up. And saw that half her ear was cut off. I started freaking out and ended up taking her to the Animal Emergency Hospital at 8:20 pm. The vet put her on IV?s and on an oxygen mask. They didn?t think she was going to make it because she was having trimmers and what looked like seizures. They asked me to go back and sit with her because they didn?t think she was going to make it. I was hysterical. Then after 2 hours of the oxygen mask and her making it they put her into an incubator with oxygen going into it. Along with the ivs, and pain medication because her heart was racing. They said she will probably not make it through the night but she is a tough puppy at age 11 1/2 weeks and made it. I go and pick her up at 8:00 today but they already told me that they would have to cut off the top part of her ear, because it is going to die and fall off if not. So the top 1/3 to 1/2 part they are going to cut off. So will all of you pray for CoCo. I just want her back and to her old self again. Thanks all.
SweetSuzie614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!