View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Embarassed How low can humanity go?

I am watching Judge Alex on Fox channel today. I feel very sad because I don't understand why people can act the way they do. There was this case where a man from New Orleans is being sued by his own dad and his 16 year old niece. He was a police officer and quit to become a cab driver because being a police officer is boring according to him. When Hurricane Katrina hit and everyone was asked to evacuate, he drove a customer out to somewhere (I wasn't paying attention where the location is) because the customer offered $200 (and end up giving him another $200 as tip) and left his dad, mom, his wife and daughter in NO. So, he couldn't make it back in time and luckily, his dad which have trouble walking and niece made it to catch the last bus to the Dome. When the judge asked him what happen if they get killed because they couldn't make it out of the hurricane, he said "they could have climb up the roof"-->Are you kidding me?That was exactly what I was thinking and what Judge Alex said. Then, after the hurricane, they go back to their house which was already ruined and the man got kicked out of the house by his mom because of what he did obviously. He then borrowed $400 from his dad aged 65 which got the money from the social security because he had no money and had to stay at a hotel. Then, his niece gave this man $600 to pay his dad back and he used it to buy a big fishtank and a yorkie for his daughter. At this point, can you believe it???? The niece also said in the show that the yorkie is a stinky puppy..... This story is just horrible..the man showed no remorse at all...and poor his dad and mom and the yorkie puppy which I am thinking if they are even taking care of it. I hope I got the money amount correct because I couldn't bare to sit still and listen so I was walking around trying to clean my house at the same time. The verdict was the man is ordered to pay $629 back to his dad.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!