View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 08:11 AM   #7
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Melissa,
Thank you so much for keeping us updated. Your mom is such a wonderful person and a great friend to me. It broke my heart when you guys called yesterday. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish I could take all the hurt and pain away from you, your mom, and your family. Just know your grandma is in a better place with no pain. Its doesn't make it any easier I know, because we are human and will miss them soo much. I lost my grandma in 98 and I felt like someone ripped my heart right out of my chest. I promise you the feeling will get better. The next few days ahead will be some of the hardest. Just know we are all here prayer for you guys. Please give your mom lots of hugs from me. I feel soooo helpless. I just want to fly over there and be there for her and give her a big hug. Give Little Maddie hugs for us also. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to call me. I'll pm you with my number. I've never met your grandma but I know your mom said she was the greatest. Just remember you will always have her memories and cherish them forever!! There will be a day that comes that you can think of her and smile instead of crying...I promise!!!!!
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!