View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 05:18 AM   #9
Cherry
YT Addict

Yes its normal... and I dont think anyone could freak out more then I did. I think Diezel had to be around 5 months. He was humping and all of a sudden he stopped. He came over to me and just stood there facing away from me. He would keep turning his head to look back in my direction like there was a problem. So I get up to walk and he walked with me but would just stand there. So as we past the mirror I caught a glimpse of something whooohoooaaa The moment got weird. I didnt know what it was or what to do. It almost looked as if it was out "to much" I didnt know since I had never seen the before. So I called my mother freaking out and she naturally just laughed at me. Well she didnt understand when I said "out to much" so I did the unthinkable and I took a pic and sent it to her so she could see. At this point it was like almost 15 minutes and it still wouldnt go away...LOL Well when she looked at the pic she was speeachles. The only thing she could think of telling me is to think about "shrinkage" So I took him by the sink and threw some cold water on him... hahah sure enough it went back in.

That def gave us some good laughs at home because after my bf at the time saw the pic... he said I def cheated with the mailman becuase Diezel didnt take after him.. hahaahah
Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!