View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #8
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Thanks for starting this thread Debbie. We also have a list of drugs that Jack can't take because of having Parkinson Disease, we each have a copy and we carry it in our wallets. It is important for one to do this if they have a medical condition. I made sure Jack has a medical alert bracelet that he wears all the time, on the front engraved Parkinsons, under it his name and Dr.s name. He is never away from me, but just in case there was an emergency, it is very important information. We also preferr getting brand drugs rather than the generic. Patti
Patti,
The medical alert bracelet is a G-dsend ... there would be more accidents without that info .... but everyone should be aware and double check their meds ....
I pay so much more for the BRAND name, but I feel itz my health .... My husband taught me that (R.I.P)
I am glad this forum is so educational .... itz the All Purpose Forum for us Yorkie Lovers ...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!