View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
111puppylove111
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Gwen's new update, and a little help please.

Hello eveyone. I m sure you all are wondering how Gwen is adjusting. She is doing great. She is loving being loved all day. She is so special. She loves to be held. Still adjusting to the snow though. She HATES it. lol

My only problem is that she is so afraid of the other dogs. If they as much as let out a little noise she runs and hides. It's a little sad. I try to assure her that I will Never let anyone or anything hurt her.

We try to let her play with Sapphire but as soon as she gets near her she goes to nip her. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get her to trust Sapphire? Sapphire is only 7 months old and is still very playful, Gwen lays around most of the day. I am not sure if this has something to do with it. But since I don't know her history I have no idea why she is so afraid. She gets alot of special attention. And every day I take some time to try and let her play with Sapphire, I want them both to be able to play together, but as of now I have to keep them separated. Any suggestions please let me know.
Thank you
111puppylove111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!