Thread: Puppy stroller
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebutterfly View Post
Okay, so at first I thought the idea of a dog stroller was a bit weird, but finally broke down and bought one for my Tobie since he gets tuckered after walking around the block a few times when I want to walk for exercise. Here's my issue though, I'm scared to take him in the stroller for the first time because oh how it might look, and not only that, its been kinda cold lately. Would he be okay in his sweater and a few blankets in there, or should I wait until it gets warmer?

Tonya
Hi Tonya, don't be concerned about others. You will love the stroller for Tobie on your walks and just out and about shopping even. One thing I do in being careful that Baby Blessing doesn't jump out is to unzip the back a wee bit and put her leash on her so she is secure before taking her out. When I am about to take her out in hers she jumps into it from the front, she loves hers. They do have weather guards for the one I got it is the Happy Trails pink one, the one for the blue stroller can be bought seperately, you can even get the clear vynal and fabric and make one for your stroller. It would be easy to make, Baby Blessing has her blankies and couple of her favorite toys in hers. I think your Tobie is going to enjoy it. By the way welcome to YT you are going to love this site, folks here are wonderful. Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!