View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 09:24 AM   #33
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I know this sounds funny, but I do get a twitch when I see a nice pup = that tells me it is a nice pup.
For this pup besides the twitch - I looked at his body, nice and compact, level topline (but a topline can go up and down as they mature), then I liked his face - great ears (small, nice shape) and then he did have the green glow (sign of silky coat), and the look of the coat was nice - good quality and seems like it will be silky. I also asked the breeder about personality and the rest, such as bite, etc.... that you can't tell from photos. I also have two from this similar lines and know what they are liked and I love it.
I do think he will clear in the head, but will clear a little late, which means he will not be a light blue or silver, which is good. But I do think he will clear. I then looked at his parents qualities and grandparents qualities and then checked and - both parents are champions and two of the four grandparents are champions. Then I looked at the lines. I already knew the breeder and she has been around a long time and has many champions and very reputable. She also knows me and knows that I will show.
I hope this has helped.
Tina
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!