View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #14
sammiz
No Longer a Member

Well....

Your Bailey is still a puppy, right? Sassy is ayear old and the vet told me she needs to be eating dry food for her teeth. She was a year old last month and the breeder had her on puppy food and he told me to change that. She has some tartar on her teeth which he said could be causing her bad breath. I need to get them cleaned but I am ever so cautious about procedures that require anesthesia. She has an appointment for a spay this month, on Valentine's day, actually and I am nervous about that. She just looks so tiny to me.

I made her some rice and chicken and she turned away. Wasn't even tempted by the chicken. Maybe I am just trying too hard. I always have the dry down there so she can eat if she wants, but she doesn't ever touch it. **sigh** What's a mommy to do?

Has anyone ever used the spellcheck feature on here? It is weird. Suggested I change turned to durned, told to doled, teeth to doeth, tartar to darter, tiny to dine, rice to race, touch to doch (I don't even know that word). If I had changed all of those words you all would have thought I have lost my mind. (Which I have but I am keeping it to myself).
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!