View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 10:17 AM   #13
mybirdys2003
YT 500 Club Member

When do you go home? Can't be soon enouogh if you ask me. Turkey is sooooo bad for dogs. I can't believe anyone would give them any. It always gives them diarehha. Get with the pumpkin immediately. They can go into shock because of dehydration pretty easy. I'd take her off all food and then gradually add just a little of her normal stuff tomorrow and then a little more the next day if it is okay. This can be serious. You must just be furious! I know I would be. Good Luck!

Bentley"s Mom! I know how you feel. My husband went out to get the mail, and Snoodles snuck out and when he opened the gate, he must of ran by him. We didn't even know he was missing. Someone knocked on my door and asked if I had a puppy. I almost died! They said she was running around the street a couple blocks away shaking and whining! Did I blow my lid! He is very cafeful now, but once that happens you never trust them to be alert to what's happening with the dog. I never even had his collar on him. I asked them how they knew to knock on my door and they said that they were driving around and when they saw all the rubber under my gates, they figured it might be me. WAS I LUCKY, or what? It could have been a tragic end, but I was just lucky! Pat
mybirdys2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!