View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
janc
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love litter box training

I started my 2 puppies off on litter box training (occasionally when we're gone for longer than a couple of hours), outside, and two areas on our patio that have plants and marble rocks in them. The outside part has gone well, the patio area has too because my hubby built a barrier around each one so they can't do their business on the concrete, and the litter box hasn't gone so well. Lots of cleaning the litter up. Anyway, it's been so cold here that I got it out and put it in their play area a week ago. They've been eating there too. To make a long story short , I've caught them going on the wood laminate floor several times, told them that was nono in no uncertain terms, and hoped it would work. Today, Monkey just jumped right in their (we had been playing) and peed!! I was dumbstruck. He still doesn't know how to sit and Lucy's been sitting for ages. A short time later Lucy did the same thing. I praised both of them and hope it keeps up. Monkey is too small to hold it for long during the day. I'm tickled pink!
janc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!