View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy mae06 View Post
And Joy (blondieGirl87)
I just love all my gifts from you. You went Wayyyyyy Over board on they buying. Thank you so very much!!!!!!! I just loves the lil tiny treats and the lil puppy and just every thing. Mommy loves the bath and body works she will smell so much better nowLOL. Kodi went bonkers over theTiger and ball Him and playen with the Balls all the time bugen mommy to toss the ball get the ball . He just loves his balls How funny that we got eachother as Valentines Maybe when Mommy takes me to see my mommy and daddy down in Tampa we can get together for a playdate Oh BTW My Daddy took pictures and will Have them ready to post tonight He promised me
We are SO glad you got the package all right! We could hardly believe you were are gift buddy and thought we'd keep you in suspense and try to make you think that we weren't yours
We LOVED shopping for you and hoped you would like everything! Of course we couldn't leave Kodi or Bre out either! We didn't know if you had anyone else in your family so if you do and we missed them maybe they can just share some of the other things so they won't feel left out!

We would love to get together for a playdate sometime, that sounds like LOADS of fun!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Hugs to you all!
Joy and Jewelina
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!