View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 09:44 AM   #2
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiegirl83 View Post
What dog products do you guys wish were on the market that aren't? Or are you completely happy w/the selection? I find that there are never enough cool boy dog clothes for my Bentley. It might just be my area, but I'm always like grrrrrrr...and have to order online.

Also I really like dog clothes that look like clothes we would wear and always find things that are too cutesy or look like baby doll clothes.

Just was thinking about it and wanted your opinions
I agree! I love anything that looks like human clothes..........usually makes a few people raise an eyebrow, but I don't care

I wish I had local stores that carried cute stuff. I dislike everything at petco/petsmart...........plus I don't want to buy what everyone else has

The thing is that I find everything online........but sometimes the shipping can be a killer...........if I add up all the shipping costs I have ever spent........I'd be rich.........LOL

I do mystery shopping as a part-time job and that is for my furbabies only believe it or not. Thankfully, hubby is a pet lover himself so he doesn't think I am TOO crazy.......hehe

Join today and remove this ad!