View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

I checked out the insurances and honestly for what it was going to cost me for my two babies I didn't bother. I did go and apply for care credit. It's a line of credit that is issued from GE Money bank and you can use it for unforseen medical expenses for yourself or your dog. If you charge something under $300 you can make monthly payments with an 11% interest rate (which is half of what a credit card usually charges). If you use over $300 you get no interest payments for a specific amount of time depending on how much you charge. I like the idea of only paying for what I use. On average I dont' spend that much for pet care at the vets so it's beneficial to me to just pay as I go. The insurances don't make sense for me financially. Good luck in choosing. I was glad that someone recommended this to me. The whole insurance thing wasn't right for me financially.

If you like the website for it is:

www.carecredit.com.

It has been around for a good time and I was offered thsi stuff way back when I had my Shih Tzu and he needed surgery for LP but I never got it then..I should have.

Anyhow good luck in deciding what works for you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!