View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 02:11 PM   #7
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Thank you for not freaking out on me lol. I understand everyone's frustration about everybody wanting to breed i really do get it I just wish we could make the topic a little easier to choke down i think if there was more education and a little less critisosm that we here at YT could really help people. Yes there are some people who shouldn't be breeding but there are some who are not show people who do a great job breeding and making the breed better and not in it for the money but really love the breed. I know i will get flack for this post and i probably should have kept my mouth shut but if all the YT members really knew how hurt people are about some of these things then they would reconsider how they post their answers. A lot of people are very dissapointed about the way YT has become and fearful to ask questions that really nee to be addressed. I don't want to offend anyone but there are going to be breeders in this world who don't show dogs why can't we be proud of those who educate themselves and are not greeders. If we make it easier to talk about here mabey we won't have so many BYB in it for the money when they know nothing about the consequences and for those who choose to ignore the help we need to be there when they are in trouble. We are all here for one reason we love the yorkie breed and i feel we are a family here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
I think anyone who has ever said those things should not be breeding. Way too many backyard breeders out there and if they are offended by posts like this than too bad, its the dogs that pay the price which is much more costly than a few hurt feelings of those that care so little about ethics, the betterment of the breed and care mostly about money.

I understand your point too Amber, its a tough one. But I do not want YT to become BYB central, but also hope that we can help the yorkies and their puppies when in danger because of the lack of responsibilty of their owners. First of all the yorkies and their safety must come first, we can't turn our back on them.

Maybe threads like this will prevent someone from breeding their dogs, at least it gets them thinking about whats right and wrong.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!