View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 01:22 PM   #9
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

See Lynn, I said she is beautiful and they both are, and she seems like she is ok and that sure makes me feel good and my family keeps asking me about her and it makes me cry some to talk about her right now, but I still think we did make the right decision for her, altho i miss her a lot and Maggie especially looks all over our yard everytime she goes out for her. ya know she was out there watching when yall took kizzy away. So I believe she thinks kizzy is outside some place. So I had to go run some errands this morning and went to both my sisters and I took maggie with me so she didnt feel so alone. . But last night when I told her night night, she wouldnt run to her bed, she ran back into the kitchen going towards the back door, I think she was waiting for kizzy to come to bed too because they've always ran to their beds side by side at night. And when I got her in her bed she barked several times which shes never done before. Then she shhushed and went on to sleep so all was fine. But I almost know she was waiting for kizzy to go to her bed too. I think she thought I had left kizzy outside.
Kizzy looks happy and so cute in her little sweater. She and Penny look like they have hit it off pretty good. But you might find Kizzy is partial to your husband, she loved my husband always was in his lap at night, met him at the door every evening and he would always just scoop them both up and walk on into the kitchen before he put them down. then if he got in his recliner, kizzy was right up there with him. we do love kizzy and maggie both, But maggie isnt as smart as kizzy and we'll be the first to tell you that. Kizzy is a pretty smart girl we think. Good luck to you and her and I hope she never has to find another home, I trust you will take good care of her. Keep the pictures coming often. I appreciate you understanding our decision.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!