View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
Angela
YT 500 Club Member

Default Two tiny young adult females in Baton Rouge, LA

Wow this is crazy. Ok so I will re do this with a phone number.

1. Your name - Angela Wyche

2. Your city, state: Baton Rouge, LA

3. Your phone number: 225-279-5890

4. Your email address: butterfly70814@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 2 tiny young adult girls.

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 10-05-04 and 05/03

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 2 yrs. and 3 yrs.

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: different parents

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Seanna is under 3 pounds and Kendal is just over 3 pounds

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): The parents of both girls are AKC

11. Price: 300.00 each

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: They are ready now.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I really do not want to.....I would want that to be the very last resort

14. Any additional information you want to add:

Seanna is under 3 pounds just turned two years old on October 5th. I hand raised her from a newborn with a bottle every two hours, the entire works. I potty pad trained her....she uses her pads 99% of the time. She is just beautiful but, was born with a hair lip....the vet can fix it...... as he calls it do her nose job but, she has no problem eating or anything and I think its cute so opted not to put her through that. Seashell has the most beautiful coat....its a gun metal blue with a lighter head. She is extemly tiny but, very healthey so far.....no seziures or any problems. Seanna Shell ( aka Seashell ) is very friendly, loves to be held...she dosen't care for toys but, does like her clothes. Seanna is my heart and this is so hard, but I have to find her a great home. She will remain with us as long as it takes to find that home.

*** Seashell needs to be spayed,MUST be spayed. She has no problem eating, but its hard for her to take a treat out of your hand...I always lay it down for her and she picks it up.

Kendal is right around 3 pounds and turned 3 years old in May. I bought her at 7 weeks old. Kendal Ann is very sweet and loves to play with toys and other small dogs and loves to be held. She dosen't care too much for clothes, but will wear them especially if its cold. Kendal is NOT potty trained, but at times I see her using Seanna's potty pad...again, she is NOT potty trained. She is very little but, healthey...no seziures, no problems so far. Kendal Ann is beautiful light silver with a blond head. Kendal will remain with us until a great home is offered for her.

*** Both girls are pre VERY spoiled, live with us, not in a crate. Their parents are AKC but, will not come with papers. I just want them to be very loved and treasured pets. I am looking for a home without small children, not a good mix for these babies. There is nothing in the world wrong with either of them, I am selling them due to personal reasons / changes.

I really do not want to ship, I would want that to be a last resort if I ship the health certificate and taxi fee will apply, but I hope to avoid shipping anyway....a road trip is always fun! I will post pictures....Seanna Shell is the darker one and Kendal Ann is the lighter one.

Angie
Angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!