View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 07:30 AM   #52
vivi
YT Addict

Default I Always Win But I Pay For It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak View Post
How many of you would use SEX, yes Sex just to get a new puppy? Not just any puppy, a yorkie?: While in petsmart this girl held a cute white poodle while another lady talked about yorkies. Of course I was all ears as I played like I was while looking at puppy clothes. The lady with the poodle ooohed and aawwed as the yorkie owner gave her all the WRONG information. I was going to intervene when I hear the poodle owner make this statement: She goes, I want a yorkie so bad, I'm going to have to sex my guy up for an entire week to get one. I was like at "a week of sex" just for a puppy. My mind wondered as to how many weeks of sex she would put out for a dayum car.
How many of you had to SCHMOOZE up to your significant other to get your 1st or 2nd yorkie, or any pet for that matter? I need to know, because I must be doing something wrong. I paid for both of mines w/no help. I just got a steady boyfriend, I've been dating for a while till now. Maybe a week of sex would've paid for my new puppy. Thank goodness I don't use sex as a tool. LOL
I suppose you are still youNg. But yes it works sometimes, my Dear, it took me a lot to convince my husband to have a dog. Now, he is really in love with Kissie. He really adores her. But sometimes women we have the tools to obtain what we want. Now I'm working in adding a second yorkie to our family. I's harder.... but I know that at the end I will WIN...
vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!