View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 06:55 PM   #15
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

ok here i go i dont know how much im gonna write lol

i live with my mother and 26 year old brother im gonna be 18 june 22nd i didnt know my father for 13 years so when he started comming around he figured he owed me and thats where brownie comes from i always wanted a puppy of my own i love raiseing him speaking of camping when i was litttle every memorial weekend we would go camping at sandy valley camp ground in whitehaven pa they were like family there i have gone in nearly 7 years i miss it so much thats where i learn to swim and everything they are great people there i had a normal childhood i grew up with my bestfriend we met when we were 2 and were not as close as we use to be but i still see her she now has children i grew up with lots of animals gunieapig cats fish dogs and growing up i was taugh that they were part of the family when i was growing up i hung out with mostly my brother friends now i concider them my brothers 2 years ago we lost one of them in a very bad car accident and he was only 24 he didnt drink or do drugs he just hit a dip when he was driving i hung out with him everynight my grandmother lives down the street shes 84 my grandfather died 5 years ago i believe that animals are better than people they dont hurt you or anything else a human would do and they always there for you im very girly i love to have my hair and makeup and always love dressing up and sometimes i do it to brownie lol 5 years ago my 14 year old friend had a baby her baby was very premature she was 2 pds when the baby was 7 months we started watching her for free for 12 hours a day we were there for everything first words steps foods i have it all on tape its 5 years and were still watching her i was homeschool from 7th grade on right now i have my 3 cats 2 dogs a fish and my guniea pig i wanna get another puppy soon i love tigger and dolpins i love to rollarblade i cant wait to have kids ok im running out of things to say so if anyone has any questions just ask also sorry for jumping around alot lol luv ya
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!