View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 12:17 AM   #1
chuey
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Beautiful Angel Pets...Chuey and Ella

Hello everybody.

Just wanted to share with you guys something my husband got for me. He ordered this Chuey Angel Pet from angelpetsonline.com as a place to rest Chuey's remains.

It's actually really Chuey, my own lovable huggable lookalike of him. When my husband found the site, there was no yorkie to choose from. He contacted Charlane, the owner and told her our story and sent her pictures of Chuey. She said she would get right on it make an Angel Pet of Chuey for us. And because he is the first of his kind, she is going to keep making him and make him available to other yorkie lovers. And in honor of our baby, she is going to name him Chuey. We are so touched and honored by this. Charlane is very nice to work with and was so sensitive to our needs. But what was most impressive was how fast she got Chuey to us.

And when all that was said and done, I thought maybe Aubrey would love to have one to remember Ella by. So I hope she loves it!! I know I love mine. Chuey will rest here in our home till I see him at the rainbow bridge.

The beautiful blue blanket was made by Gail, charlie381 YT member. It is absolutely beautiful Gail, thank you so very much!!

Thank you for all your support and prayers during this difficult time.

Raquel
Attached Thumbnails
Beautiful Angel Pets...Chuey and Ella-angelpet1.jpg   Beautiful Angel Pets...Chuey and Ella-angelpet2.jpg   Beautiful Angel Pets...Chuey and Ella-angelpet3.jpg   Beautiful Angel Pets...Chuey and Ella-chublanket.jpg  
chuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!