View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 06:26 PM   #13
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Higgins Mom - I have been around long enough to have had the pleasure of reading many of your threads/posts. Your thread today is so sweet and have enjoyed reading your's and other member's replies.

I don't have much really to say about myself. (However, Fasteddie might argure that point when I am on Yorkie Talk live chat, LOL and under the influences of a few glasses of Merlot wine)

Let me try to tell a little about myself in a nutshell.

I am so very happy living with my husband and my fur babies in Arkankas and getting closer to celebrating my 40th birthday.

As Higgins Mom, my passion in life is RV camping and enjoying God's beauty and meeting new people.

I find myself wondering how I ever waited so long to find out the love of my Yorkie, Schatzie yet blessed to know I finally have.

Cooking, camping, gardening, and enjoying my friends are my favorite hobbies.

The most important lesson so far in my life that I have learned is to never say never and that everybody has a story.

My husband and I work together in our home based business. I find it pretty awesome that him and I can be together 24/7 and still kiss each other goodnight everyday!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!