View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:51 PM   #3
missPenny
& Riley-bear, too!
Donating Member

Thanks for the suggestions and for sharing your experience. Seems I can't even spell her name right!

I gave her some of the Nutro Natural pumpkin dessert tonight with her dry food. She ate a bit of the dry but went back to playing. So I've had her in the office with me for the last hour. I notice she'll play, go eat a few bites, take a drink, play, come back for a few more bites, etc.

I had hoped to ahve her on scheduled feedings like Penny, particularly because Penny is on a restricted prescription diet due to her colitis but will eat anything every chance she gets.

I think I'm just going to have to rework the situation so I can have food available to her all day. She did like a Nutro packet that I tried a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I'll pick up more of those. She didn't care for more than a lick of the pumpkin tonight and ignored the Eukunuba canned food I offered earlier today (just trying several varieties to entice her).

One question though... will offering canned/moist food in addition to the dry make her spoiled, resulting in a picky eater?

Mommy to Penny and Riley.
missPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!