Thread: Pet Edge
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #15
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coley View Post
I am sorry I re-read my posts and it looks like I need a BIG attitude adjustment. I am not angry about this situation, I am more.....dissappointed in the company. I do understand how you can get mixed up and may be put a Small in the box when someone orders a Medium, but 3 people just ignoring 12 things a little suspicious. You all made me realize that they are correcting it and that its all good! I guess I may order from them in the future. Thanks for making me realize it.

I know it is just very disapointing when you are anxiously waiting for a package that you ordered and when you get it, not everything is in it. It is frustrating! And you have every right to vent!!! Let it out!!!!! But I am soooo happy that they are making it right for you! Petedge is a great company. Maybe those workers who were packaging everything were up to something....ya never know. There are sooo many shady people out there. And maybe the customer service you talked to had gotten alot of calls from people who had the same thing happen to them! Who knows???? LOL!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!