View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
Yay!

We are so glad you got it - Did you like our lovely package - hee,hee! The mail carrier just loved the top of it! He knows that I am nuts!

Lillie is such a sweetie! She looks soooo sweet in all of those pictures! Oh, precious Lillie - Mojo is ever so glad to have you for his Valentine!

How was everything? The shirt looks alittle big, but their clothes run big - she doesn't need any clothes because you make such wonderful clothing for her!

I hope she can wear her crown - she deserves to wear it! Hee,hee - and I had no clue what bows she would like.

The chocolate paws - we had to buy some for ourselves too, but oddly enough, we haven't tried them yet (we are crazy)! Oh, and Cindy had put in some chocolate in the treat bag too. (Yum)

I made a photo album for Mojo too, I carry it in my truck or my purse when I carry my big one - I'm a weirdo, you know!

Mojo sends his love to his girl Lillie!
Ohh my goodness, you should have seen her after I put everything up! She was growling and barking cause she wanted the Yorkie Yummie treats! It was so darn funny, she was jumping in and out of the box! Finally I gave in and gave her a couple more of them to satisfy her lol

I hope maybe if I was and dry the shirt, it will shrink up a little. I just the the shirt, she dont have many T's, so it was perfect!

I have been wanting to get her a crown also, so that was abother perfect gift! It's like you read my mind lol how scary lol

And then the photo album that had her name on it, how awesome is that!! We just love everything! My kids has already been into the candy lol it was so funny, cause I was not sure if the choco paws was for me or Lillie, so I made my daughter try them 1st lol she said, well if there for Lillie, she aint getting them cause there sure good and I'm eating them lol

Thank you Thank you!!!!!!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!